ABOUT REYONE INTERNATIONAL
Throughout her career in Electrical Engineering, Ayanna realized early on that her favorite projects were the ones that allowed her to flow from idea, then drawing a design, then to constructing the project. While learning how to create, build, prepare circuits, sketch layout designs Ayanna always found herself helping coworkers and explaining to clients the overall process to complete the projects as well as how the projects worked.
- In-Person (Only Phoenix, AZ; Atlanta, GA; other locations upon requests)
- Virtual/Remote support
2D & 3D Landscape Design
- HOA (Home Owner Association) Submittal Design Package
- DIY Design Package
Our Step-by-Step Process
Step 1: Consultation
- Consultations can be done via zoom or in-person
- Gather measurements & site photos
- In-person visit get measurements and photos/videos
- Virtual consultation: measurements done using Google maps; use of photos/videos and any measurements provided by the clients
- Identify if additional services would be needed i.e., irrigation, landscape lighting, security systems, recurring maintenance, and other services.
Step 2: Design Overview Provided to Client
- Design Services Overviews will be sent via email 1-2 days after consultation.
- Once approved an invoice for payment will be sent. Payments can be made using Zelle, Venmo, or cash.
- When payment is received, the design package is initiated.
Step 3: Design Review Meeting
- Schedule design review with client
- Can be completed virtually or in-person (Arizona and Atlanta only)
- A portfolio will be provided during the meeting. The portfolio will consist of: Reyone International Contract of Services, design sketches/details, quotes, google maps screenshots of the property, invoices, etc.
- Copy of design and client portfolio will be sent following design review
- Make changes/edits/revisions to design until client approves design
Final design package is sent
Another client review of design package is scheduled to ensure no additional changes are required
Step 6: Contractor Handoff
Reyone International provides all design services, and once the design package has been reviewed and approved, all services are transferred to individuals approved by the client. This is a service offered to our client(s) free of charge, in an effort to provide a smooth and streamlined process. Clients and installers will work closely together to ensure the design is feasible and installation can be completed per the design.
Step 7: Customer Review
In order to maintain customer service at a satisfactory level we will send a feedback/review request with a business review link 3 days after service is complete